What's New in 1.1
- light.gg Database
- New Collection Manager
- Season 2 Leaderboards
- light.gg Guardian Armory
- Full Update Notes
As part of the 1.1 Update, the Collection Manager has been overhauled.
The obvious change here is that the Collection Manager now takes up the whole screen. As we keep adding new trackers, it made less and less sense to only use 60% of the available screen to show information. Beyond that, the previous collection manager had every item rendered when you loaded the page, which, though fine at the time, isn't sustainable as we keep adding more and more items to track.
With the new collection manager, each tracker has an icon in the left menu that will let you jump to a full-screen view of its items. Any tracker with a corresponding leaderboard also shows your scoring breakdown for each of its goals. Swapping between trackers is a lot faster than in the previous version (try jumping from Eververse to Exotic Weapons -- much more pleasant now).
Three new trackers have been added for our three new leaderboards:
- Followers of Osiris
- Vanguard & Crucible
Read more about the new Season 2 Leaderboards here.
The actual trackers have been upgraded to take advantage of some of the other new developments from the update:
- Item Details now show when you hover over an item:
- Masterworks have a gold aura inside of the item (Like in the screenshot above)
- Clicking on any item will take you to that item's detail page, where you will be able to leave reviews, find similar items, view lore, and so on.
Beyond these initial improvements, here are some features that didn't make it into the 1.1 update, but should show up in the next few weeks:
- Masterworks will show your kill count when hovered
- A toggle to hide all Season 1 items will be added
- A tracker for any Dawning items will be added
Can't wait to hear what you all think of the new collection manager!