Sorry for the lack of updates. I'm working on some bigger changes that I'm not quite ready to show off just yet. Beyond just that, I didn't have the code base set up to be able to handle making small fixes to the version of the code that's running on the server, so a couple of things have been lingering as issues out there for a while now. However, I've got the source control situation more or less sorted out now, so I should be able to make small QOL changes (unlike Bungie 😒) while I work on the bigger stuff.
Here's a quick rundown of the (fairly minor) changes:
- NEW Your leaderboard rank will now show at the beginning of each goal section
- Clicking on the rank will take you straight to your entry for that specific leaderboard
- CHNG Your name in the leaderboard card at the top of the page now points to your player page
- The player page is not yet complete. Might be a hint at what I'm working on? 🤔
- BUG Rare armor should no longer show up under Eververse
- These were previously hidden, but Bungie made a change to the manifest files in the API that caused them to pop up again. Should be hidden for good now.
Thanks for checking out the update notes. Keep an eye out for some exciting stuff coming soon!